04 February 2014

wedding : devin + aliza

I decided it was time to post the beautiful weddings I was able to photograph last year.  I will post them over the next few days, so stay tuned!

I love weddings!  AH!  I feel so lucky to be a part of such a special day for two people.  It may be cheesy, but I really feel honored to be trusted with such a sacred job (and yes, I said sacred cause it totally is!).  I don't do a lot of weddings, but when I do I definitely put my heart and soul into getting the best images I can to help capture such a special day.  Anyway, that was sappy, so let's get on to the photos.

Up first is Devin and Aliza (here are their bridal and engagements shoots from earlier last year) with their summer wedding full of bright colors, sunshine, dancing, happiness and lots of little things that made it their perfect day.

















No comments: