22 October 2013

gubler family

It is fun to photograph extended families!  I love the dynamics and personalities I get to be around.  This is the Gubler family, aren't they the best?  These guys pulled out all the stops for their family photos even bringing along their vintage car. 
 
And just a sidenote to the pictures...after all the arranging it takes to pull together pictures like these for the families scheduling (like people traveling 4 hours just for the pictures!) we were pretty put out when it was a downpour the entire day we had scheduled.  I am talking full on flash flood warnings here.  I drove to the pictures in a downpour (because we had to at least try some with all the work that went into getting everyone here for the pictures).  When I pulled into the parking lot the rain stopped.  What?!  And not one drop fell on us the whole time!  It was a family picture miracle here people!
 
And now onto the important part, the pictures...









 

1 comment:

manette said...

Fun pictures!! I'm glad you got to take them for my brother. They look great!!